Why Vital Vitamin Formula?
Why Vital Vitamin Formula?
Rotbäckchen Vital Vitamin Formula is a food supplement based on natural ingredients. The comprehensive formula specifically helps to cover the need for the eleven vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid.
Vitamins contribute to maintaining normal bodily functions even in stressful everyday life. Since our body cannot produce most of the vitamins itself, we have to take them from our diet. Rotbäckchen Vital Vitamin Formula contains many vitamins to support the body in a targeted way. Due to the high quality of the ingredients and the gentle processing at Rabenhorst, as many of the valuable ingredients as possible are retained.
The so-called vitamin B complex consists of eight different B vitamins. Seven of these
substances are contained in our Vital Vitamin Formula:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): supports the normal function of the nervous system, heart and psyche.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): supports normal energy metabolism and the maintenance of normal red blood cells. vitamin B2 also contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Niacin: contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the normal maintenance of mucous membranes and skin.
- Pantothenic acid: supports energy metabolism and contributes to the normal synthesis of some neurotransmitters. Panthothenic acid also helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxamine and pyridoxal): contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and the regulation of hormone activity.
- Biotin: helps maintain normal skin and hair.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin): contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and cell division. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal energy metabolism and helps maintain normal mental function and nervous system function.
In addition to the seven vitamins from the vitamin B complex, vitamin C is also included in our Vital Vitamin Formula. Vitamin C supports normal immune system function and normal mental function. Vitamin C also helps reduce the occurrence of tiredness and fatigue and protects cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin D helps maintain normal immune system function and may help reduce the risk of falls in older people as it can help maintain bones and muscles. Vitamin D is not only important for adults, but especially for children. During the growth phase, vitamin D supports the storage of calcium, which plays a crucial role in bone building. Vitamin D is also absorbed through sunlight, but often not in sufficient amounts.
Vitamin E also plays an important role in the composition of our Vital Vitamin Formula. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
Vitamin K completes the list of valuable ingredients in our Vital Vitamin Formula. Vitamin K contributes to the normal function of blood clotting and helps to maintain normal bones.
Our delicious ingredients
Food supplement with the vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid
Our Rotbäckchen Vital Vitamin Formula consists of carefully selected apples, white grapes, oranges, bananas, mangoes and passion fruit. Supplemented are vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid.
Recommended daily portion:
20 ml 2 x a day = 40 ml (daily portion)
Recommended portion for youths and children from the age of 4:
20 ml 2 x a day
A bottle of Rotbäckchen Vital Vitamin Formula (450 ml) contains 11 daily portions of 40 ml each.
We recommend a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced and high-variety diet. The recommended daily serving must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children.
Starting the day healthy with Rotbäckchen
Our original from 1952 - enriched with iron, it is known for its contribution to blood formation.
Vital Energy Formula
supports the body’s energy metabolism with high-dose vitamin B12 and contains important protein elements.